She picked out a beautiful bright red and wanted me to add a little something on the two doors. The red didn't cover as well as I had hoped even after I had converted it to chalk paint. Four or five coats, some distressing, and a little colored wax later, this is what we got.
I love how this turned out! I love the shape of the buffet, the color, the hardware, everything!
I projected the tree limbs onto the cabinet doors to trace and then went back and painted them. They got some distressing too.
I thought about trying to keep this for myself, but I figured Helen might notice if I didn't return it!