Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM, homeschooling mom, non practicing CPA, junk..I mean, treasure addicted, pretend decorator, jack of all crafts, let's just create something kind of gal. My husband calls it all crap and my son has to compete with it but I call it love. I love to repurpose and redo! Lemme see whatcha got and I'll tell ya what it could be!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 26, 2011

I just can't resist blue!


This sweet little table was a pseudo-sister to the little gray beauty I showed you last post.  At least they lived together.  I don't know whether they were actually related or not......


What a sweet little drawer she has!  I decided to use my new Duck Egg blue chalk paint, cause I just can't resist a good blue! 



She's got great legs too!


And sweet little scallops!  Watch out big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment