Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM, homeschooling mom, non practicing CPA, junk..I mean, treasure addicted, pretend decorator, jack of all crafts, let's just create something kind of gal. My husband calls it all crap and my son has to compete with it but I call it love. I love to repurpose and redo! Lemme see whatcha got and I'll tell ya what it could be!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

No idle hands here

If you know me, you know that I can't sit still. I HAVE to be doing something with my hands at all times. I also get bored very easily so I change projects very frequently. You might say I have a habit of starting too many projects at one time? What can I say? I like to multi-task!

Anyway....I've had so many people suggest that I put my projects out there "somewhere" so everyone can see before and after, how I did it, just what in the world I was thinking, etc.  Thus a new blog that chronicles my decorating, crafting and upcycling adventures (and misadventures).  Not every project I attempt turns out well, but I always learn something in the process.  Why spray painting in the house isn't a good idea, for instance. 

I just happen to have about 6, 7 or maybe 8 projects going on right now so I should have plenty of material to blog for awhile.  I caution you that this will not be an everyday occurrence.  I've tried to hold myself to that and failed miserably so I'm not setting myself up for failure on this one. 

I can't wait to start sharing my projects with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment