Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM, homeschooling mom, non practicing CPA, junk..I mean, treasure addicted, pretend decorator, jack of all crafts, let's just create something kind of gal. My husband calls it all crap and my son has to compete with it but I call it love. I love to repurpose and redo! Lemme see whatcha got and I'll tell ya what it could be!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finally!

I've been up to my eyeballs in fabric the last couple of weeks making curtains for our formals.  I don't think I've ever been so glad to see a project finished!  I needed 18 yds of material to complete 6 curtains and fabric is NOT cheap.  So I got resourceful and bought a linen type fabric and added color with small amounts of nicer fabric.  So this is what the room looked like before I started "shaking things up a bit" as my 7 year old would say.



You'll have to keep watching for the big room reveal. (Not sure when that will be but it should be good!)  These are my new curtains along with a lighter yellow on the walls:


Simple tie tops but I think they turned out great!


Next up - hanging shelves and finishing the dining room table!

No comments:

Post a Comment